The Farmers Bank prides itself on an extremely personal approach to banking. For you our valued customer, we will provide a full range of services and products designed to fit the way you live and work. Products like the Visa Debit Card, free checking, no minimum balance requirements, personal loans and lines of credit and other products that will help you save money for your children’s college education.
Checking and Savings
- Money Market
- Certificates of Deposit
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile & Scan Deposits
- Debit Cards
Online & Mobile Banking
- Our enhanced online and mobile banking platform
- Enhanced card controls…YOU choose where to use your card. Continue to turn your card off and on…and more!
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit Capture
- Sign up for and use Bill Pay
- View Balance and account activity
- Attach documents to items in account history
- View check and deposit images
- Transfer funds between accounts AND to other FBW customers
- Sign up for and view eStatements
- FBW Money Manager…manage your money better by creating spending and savings goals and creating budgets!
- Regardless of device, experience the connection using ONE Login!
Important Info About Debit Cards
To protect against fraud on transactions over 200 miles from your home address, debit card usage for such transactions over $50 will be limited at five specific merchant codes for signature-based point-of-sale transactions.
This does not affect ATM or pin-based transactions at all. There are thousands of merchant codes. Please realize that this restriction only applies to five merchant codes. We have enacted these restrictions for your protection. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the bank.
In order to help the United States Government fight illegal activity included but not limited to money laundering and the funding of terrorism, federal law requires all federal institutions to record information and to obtain and verify information that identifies each person who opens accounts with the bank. Accordingly, the bank may ask your name, address, date of birth, and any other information that allows us to identify you. The bank has the ability to scan your driver’s license or other identifying documents to help secure the confidentiality of your account.